We are so confident in our boards that we give you the opportunity to test ride a board you have ordered. This means you can test your board for up to three days within 100 days of receiving it .
Satisfaction Guarantee Conditions
1. The guarantee only applies to snowboards/splitboards and, if applicable, associated skins.
2. The 100-day period for the satisfaction guarantee begins upon receipt of the goods. In order to meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the guarantee application on time.
3. You are allowed to ride the board for three days before sending it back. Warranty claims may be rejected if the board or skins show damage or signs of improper use.
4. You bear the costs of returning the goods. The goods are returned at your risk. The goods must be returned within 14 days of our response to the guarantee request.
5. Under the aforementioned conditions, we will pay you back the purchase price minus a restocking fee of 10% immediately and no later than fourteen days from the day on which we received the goods. For the repayment we use the same payment method that was used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise. We are also happy to issue a refund in the form of store credit, which eliminates the 10% restocking fee.
6. Regardless of a statutory right of withdrawal, we grant you the right to return undamaged snowboards and splitboards to us within 100 days, provided you are a consumer in accordance with Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB). This means that you must be a natural person and the order cannot be attributed to your commercial or self-employed activity.
7. The satisfaction guarantee does not limit your statutory right of withdrawal or any rights you may be entitled to due to defects.